Search This Blog

Thursday 17 April 2014

Selling Art

I only really ever sold digital work. Commissions rather than physical work. However, I have a small pile of work that I want to sell, due to the fact that I don't have anything to do with them. My storage space is limited, so I thought: you know what? Let's sell some art.
They're all on cartridge paper, so they'd need to be framed. Well, they don't need to, they could just go up on walls with a bit of tape. It's a choice I had to make when deciding to sell  - if I should've ordered some frames to sell the work in. I've decided against it, mostly because I'm not selling prints but the original work and the prices would be higher if I had to do it. It'd be up to the buyer if they wanted to frame it.
Another decision I had to make is where to sell them - eBay, Etsy or just promote it on blogs and send invoices out through PayPal? For now, it would be the latter - and maybe move onto eBay/Etsy if there is interest.
Just comment or message me if you're interested or would like to make an offer or something. Also prices don't include postage and packaging - that would depend where it would be sent.
"Woman with Ram Horns"
42cm x 59.4cm
£30
AmazingPhil as young Howl from Howl's Moving Castle
15cm x 21cm
£10
"I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon"
18cm x 27cm
£15
"You Are the Brightest Star in the Sky"
18cm x 27cm
£15
LukeIsNotSexy and Emma Blackery as The Doctor and Companion
20cm x 29.5cm
£15
 
Danisnotonfire as Howl from Howl's Moving Castle
15cm x 21cm
£10

2 comments:

  1. 10 £ ~= 12.15 €
    10 £ ~= 16.81 $
    atm
    any informations about postage?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Depends where you'd want them posted to. It also depends on which piece of work you'd want to buy as size also matters. But for the £10 pieces, Royal Mail Large Letter would be £2 if sent to the UK and obviously a bit more for rest of the world.

      Delete